The McMaster Medical Acupunture Program also accepts registered nurses, natropathic doctors, occupational therapists, acupuncturists, and traditional Chinese medicine practioners.
- Determine if you are eligible to register (see eligibility criteria)
- Plan ahead to qualify for our early bird discount (50% off tuition)
- Fill out the registration and credit authorization form by
- Await for Dr. Trinh and the Admissions Committee to review all applications and to approve your application
- Upon approval you will be sent additional information about course enrollment
- Must be currently licenced with regulatory college
- Acupuncture is within the scope of the applicants practice by law
- General human musculoskeletal medicine is within the applicants scope of practice
- Your college must acknowledge accreditation from the McMaster Medical Acupuncture Program
- It is recommended that you take the
Fundamental Level (Level 1: ACUP1A25, ACUP1B25, ACUP1C25, and ACUP1D25) and the Fundamental Level Exam
- If you successfully complete the Fundamental Level Exam, you will be awarded an 11x17'' certificate from McMaster University
- However, it is still your responsibility to ensure that the program you registered in satisfies the minimum requirements of your regulatory body.
Register now by clicking here or visiting https://acupuncture.mcmaster.ca/acupay/
*Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the program you registered in satisfies the minimum requirements of your regulatory body.